- Preheat oven at 170°.
- Premix and sift [D].
- Cream [A] until light and fluffy.
- Add in [B]. Blend well at low speed.
- Add in the sifted [D] and [C]-Captain Instant Oatmeal.
- Mix into a dough at low speed.
- Roughly flatten the dough a bit and cover it with plastic. Rest it for 30 minutes.
- Roll out the dough into 4mm thick.
- Cut the dough sheet with cookie cutter.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the cookies turn golden brown.
- Allow the cookies to cool down.
- Melt the desired amount of white/ dark chocolate with a hot water bath.
- Transfer the melted chocolate into a small piping bag.
- Decorate the cookies with desired design.