Step 1: Click on Account icon on top right
of the site.
Step 2: To create new account click on
Step 3: Fill in your details to register by providing following details:
Step 4: Once done filling in all details
click 'CREATE' to proceed.
Step 5: A green text box will appear to show
account have been successfully created. Next, you may proceed to login
with the registered email and password.
Step 6: You will receive an email to verify your email, please proceed to verify your email to confirm your email is correct.
Click “Forgot your password”, then fill in your registered email. A “Reset Password” email will be sent to your registered email kindly proceed to follow the instruction in email to proceed with retrieving your account.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order is successfully placed.
- Yes, you may amend your order. Please contact our customer service via WhatsApp.
- Yes, you may contact us via WhatsApp to cancel your order. Refund process will take 7-14 working days depends on the payment method. Any cancellation of order after fulfilment cannot be refunded.
- You may enjoy free shipping in West Malaysia with a minimum purchase of RM30. For delivery to East Malaysia, shipping fee will charge base on weight.
- First 1kg = RM 15, every additional 1 kg = RM 11
- You can contact us through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via our Business WhatsApp account @ 012 – 551 9499
We accept the following payment method:
- No, we only accept credit/debit card, e-wallet, and online banking through iPay88.
- Sorry, we do not accept Cash on Delivery at this moment.
- We deliver within Malaysia.
- We will process and ship out your order within 3 business days once payment is completed. Customer may use the tracking information given via email to check the delivery status, the link for tracking delivery status will be provided via email. Standard delivery is usually within 2-3 business days depending on the courier company. Please keep in mind that there might be delays during peak season (i.e. public holidays, festive season, sales season etc).
- We offer an affordable flat rate of RM 5 for all standard shipping within Peninsular Malaysia for order below RM30. Standard shipping to Sabah and Sarawak is calculated based on weight. You may try to add items to cart and checkout to check the shipping rate before placing an order.
First 1kg = RM 15, every additional 1 kg = RM 11
- Sorry that you unable to choose preferred date & time. All deliveries will be done by the courier company, customers are not able to choose a specific date and time for delivery. However, you can check your shipment status using the tracking information provided via email once your order is fulfilled.
- You will receive the tracking information via email once your order is fulfilled. You can use the information given to track your shipment. If you did not receive any tracking code via email, feel free to reach out to our support channels via our website Live Chat / Whatsapp / FB Messenger.
- If there is no one at the address at the time of delivery, a Delivery Note or message will be left behind for the customer to call back. You may communicate with the courier company for second attempt of the shipment or pick up at the nearest branch.
-No, we do not provide self-collection service at the moment.
- We are not responsible for any damages done during shipment. However, we will help on your process for refund claims with the courier in charge. Depending on the respected courier company, refund may or may not occur.
- You may also refer to our Refund Policy.
|Instant Oatmeal||Quick Cook Oatmeal||Classisc Rolled Oats||Instant Rolled Oats|
|Appearance||Cut & rolled thinner into small oat flakes.||Cut & rolled into small oat flakes.||Whole oat flakes||Uncut, rolled into thinner oat flakes.|
|Preparation method||Just add hot water & ready within 2 minutes.||Cooking on stove & ready in 3 minutes.||Cooking on stove & ready in 5 minutes.||Just add hot water & ready in 3 minutes.|
|Suitable to||On-the-go||Cooking enthusiast||Cooking experts||On-the-go|
- No, we keep our products in natural forms with no preservatives added during manufacturing process.
- Yes, Captain Oats is 100% vegan friendly.
- We do not recommend consumption of Oats for baby/ infant below 12 months old due to coarse cereals like oats might not be suitable for their digestive system.
- We also recommend you to consult your physician or nutritionist before feeding oats to your baby as oats, like other cereals, do contain allergens and can be difficult to digest.
- No, Captain Oats may contain traces of gluten. Oats may be contaminated with gluten because they may be harvested, processed or stored in the same facilities as gluten-containing grains like wheat, rye, and barley during upstream farming processes. We strongly advise you to consult your physician before consuming our products which may contain traces of gluten.
- Please store Captain Oats in cool and dry place. Once opened, best consumed within 60 days. Do keep it in air tight container after opening.
- Yes, Captain Oats is certified HALAL by Jakim Malaysia.
- Captain Granola is breakfast food or healthy snack consisting of whole rolled oats, nuts, dried fruits, honey or brown sugar, baked until it is crunchy and golden brown – A truly Crunchy Delights!
- We highly recommend enjoy it as a healthy snack! You may also enjoy it with milk, as a topping on your favourite ice-cream, yoghurt or smoothies~
- Yes, our Granola is certified HALAL by Jakim Malaysia.
- Captain Granola are not suitable for vegetarian because it contains butter.
- Eazy-Go is oats porridge as a healthy meal replacement in your busy day. It mostly made by oats.
Captain Eazy-Go is the only savoury Oat Porridge in market now. No artificial flavouring & colouring added, made with real ingredients. Enjoy a wholesome bowl of Captain Eazy-Go now!
- Chicken Mushroom / Mixed Vegetables:
Pour 1 sachet into 220ml of hot water. Stir well and wait for 3 minutes.
Honey & Raisins:
Pour 1 sachet into 150ml of hot water. Stir well and wait for 3 minutes.
- No, Captain Eazy-Go Chicken Mushroom and Honey Raisin are not suitable for vegetarian as it contains chicken stock and skim milk.
- Yes, Captain Eazy-Go is certified HALAL by Jakim Malaysia.