Gula Melaka and Coconut Granola (220g)-Improved Recipe
RM 16.90 RM 16.90
Crunchy roasted oat flakes blended with Gula Melaka, then mixed with cashew nuts, coconut flakes, flax seeds and chia seeds. Enjoy it with cold or warm milk, as a mid-day snack or use as a topping for your favourite ice-cream or yoghurt.
Step 1: Click on Account icon on top right
of the site.
Step 2: To create new account click on
Step 3: Fill in your details to register by
providing following details:
Date of Birth
Password ( Minimum of 6 characters)
Step 4: Once done filling in all details
click 'CREATE' to proceed.
Step 5: A green text box will appear to show
account have been successfully created. Next, you may proceed to login
with the registered email and password.
Step 6: You will receive an email to verify
your email, please proceed to verify your email to confirm your email
b. If I forgot my password, what should I do?
Click “Forgot your password”, then fill in your registered email. A
“Reset Password” email will be sent to your registered email kindly
proceed to follow the instruction in email to proceed with retrieving
a. How to place order?
Sign up/ Log in to your account.
Choose your preferred product and add to cart.
View your shopping cart and apply voucher code (if any). Then, click “Check Out”.
Key in your contact and delivery details.
Select payment method.
Keep calm and wait for the wholesome Oats to deliver to your doorstep!
b. How do I know if my order has been placed successfully?
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order is successfully placed.
c. Can I amend my orders?
- Yes, you may amend your order. Please contact our customer service via WhatsApp.
d. Can I cancel my orders? Will I be able to get a refund upon cancellation of my order?
- Yes, you may contact us via WhatsApp to cancel your order. Refund process will take 7-14 working days depends on the payment method. Any cancellation of order after fulfilment cannot be refunded.
e. How can I enjoy free shipping?
- You may enjoy free shipping in West Malaysia with a minimum purchase of RM30. For delivery to East Malaysia, shipping fee will charge base on weight.
- First 1kg = RM 15, every additional 1 kg = RM 11
f. How to contact Customer Service?
- You can contact us through email (email@example.com) or via our Business WhatsApp account @ 012 – 551 9499
g. How can I know what is the latest promotion?
- You can follow our official Facebook or Instagram account. Besides, feel free to subscribe to our Newsletter as well.
a. What are payment methods available?
We accept the following payment method:
b. Do you accept bank in?
- No, we only accept credit/debit card, e-wallet, and online banking through iPay88.
c. Do you accept Cash on Delivery (COD)?
- Sorry, we do not accept Cash on Delivery at this moment.
a. Where do you deliver?
- We deliver within Malaysia.
b. How long does it take for delivery?
- We will process and ship out your order within 3 business days once payment is completed. Customer may use the tracking information given via email to check the delivery status, the link for tracking delivery status will be provided via email. Standard delivery is usually within 2-3 business days depending on the courier company. Please keep in mind that there might be delays during peak season (i.e. public holidays, festive season, sales season etc).
c. How much of the delivery fee?
- We offer an affordable flat rate of RM 5 for all standard shipping within Peninsular Malaysia for order below RM30. Standard shipping to Sabah and Sarawak is calculated based on weight. You may try to add items to cart and checkout to check the shipping rate before placing an order.
First 1kg = RM 15, every additional 1 kg = RM 11
d. Can I choose a specific date and time for delivery?
- Sorry that you unable to choose preferred date & time. All deliveries will be done by the courier company, customers are not able to choose a specific date and time for delivery. However, you can check your shipment status using the tracking information provided via email once your order is fulfilled.
e. How can I check shipment status?
- You will receive the tracking information via email once your order is fulfilled. You can use the information given to track your shipment. If you did not receive any tracking code via email, feel free to reach out to our support channels via our website Live Chat / Whatsapp / FB Messenger.
f. If I missed the delivery, what should I do now?
- If there is no one at the address at the time of delivery, a Delivery Note or message will be left behind for the customer to call back. You may communicate with the courier company for second attempt of the shipment or pick up at the nearest branch.
g. Do you provide self-collection service?
-No, we do not provide self-collection service at the moment.
h. The item was damaged during shipment, can you replace it.
- We are not responsible for any damages done during shipment. However, we will help on your process for refund claims with the courier in charge. Depending on the respected courier company, refund may or may not occur.
- You may also refer to our Refund Policy.
I don’t know which type of Captain Oats is suitable for me.
Quick Cook Oatmeal
Classic Rolled Oats
Instant Rolled Oats
Cut & rolled thinner into small oat flakes.
Cut & rolled into small oat flakes.
Whole oat flakes
Uncut, rolled into thinner oat flakes.
Just add hot water & ready within 2 minutes.
Cooking on stove & ready in 3 minutes.
Cooking on stove & ready in 5 minutes.
Just add hot water & ready in 3 minutes.
a. Are there any preservatives in Captain Oats?
- No, we keep our products in natural forms with no preservatives added during manufacturing process.
b. Is Captain Oats suitable for vegetarian?
- Yes, Captain Oats is 100% vegan friendly.
c. Can I give Captain Oats to my baby/ infant?
- We do not recommend consumption of Oats for baby/ infant below 12 months old due to coarse cereals like oats might not be suitable for their digestive system.
- We also recommend you to consult your physician or nutritionist before feeding oats to your baby as oats, like other cereals, do contain allergens and can be difficult to digest.
d. Is Captain Oats gluten-free?
- No, Captain Oats may contain traces of gluten. Oats may be contaminated with gluten because they may be harvested, processed or stored in the same facilities as gluten-containing grains like wheat, rye, and barley during upstream farming processes. We strongly advise you to consult your physician before consuming our products which may contain traces of gluten.
e. How to store Captain Oats in my pantry?
- Please store Captain Oats in cool and dry place. Once opened, best consumed within 60 days. Do keep it in air tight container after opening.
f. Is Captain Oats Halal/ Muslim-friendly?
- Yes, Captain Oats is certified HALAL by Jakim Malaysia.
a. What is Captain Granola?
- Captain Granola is breakfast food or healthy snack consisting of whole rolled oats, nuts, dried fruits, honey or brown sugar, baked until it is crunchy and golden brown – A truly Crunchy Delights!
b. How to enjoy Captain Granola?
- We highly recommend enjoy it as a healthy snack! You may also enjoy it with milk, as a topping on your favourite ice-cream, yoghurt or smoothies~
c. Is Captain Granola Halal and Muslim-Friendly?
- Yes, our Granola is certified HALAL by Jakim Malaysia.
d. Is Granola suitable for vegetarian?
- Captain Granola are not suitable for vegetarian because it contains butter.
a. What is Captain Eazy-Go?
- Eazy-Go is oats porridge as a healthy meal replacement in your busy day. It mostly made by oats.
Captain Eazy-Go is the only savoury Oat Porridge in market now. No artificial flavouring & colouring added, made with real ingredients. Enjoy a wholesome bowl of Captain Eazy-Go now!
b. How to prepare Captain Eazy-Go?
- Chicken Mushroom / Mixed Vegetables:
Pour 1 sachet into 220ml of hot water. Stir well and wait for 3 minutes. Honey & Raisins:
Pour 1 sachet into 150ml of hot water. Stir well and wait for 3 minutes.
c. Is Captain Eazy-Go suitable for vegetarian?
- No, Captain Eazy-Go Chicken Mushroom and Honey Raisin are not suitable for vegetarian as it contains chicken stock and skim milk.
d. Is Captain Eazy-Go Halal/ Muslim-friendly?
- Yes, Captain Eazy-Go is certified HALAL by Jakim Malaysia.
Skip The Queue. Skip The Jam.
Subscribe & Let Us Deliver Captain® Oats To Your Doorstep Before It Runs Out.
Receive your favorite Captain products & free shipping when you subscribe! Never run out of your favorite OATS!